I love these books :)

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Crescendo Review

 
Overall review:
 
I have got to say I am disappointed with this book. I LOVE Hush, Hush and immediately went out and got Crescendo so I can continue in this world. I read many reviews prior to reading this and some didn't care for it and others loved it as much as Hush, Hush.

I really didn't like the back and forth nonsense that was going on with Nora. She loves him and wants to be close to him and the nest second she's all 'I don't need him I can be independent.'. She pushes him away and is all 'I cant love you because the archangels, blah, blah, blah'. Of course I just don't finish a book so I finished reading. I really didn't agree with the angle and path Becca went down with this book. I am not gonna spoil anything but I didn't agree with the people that turned out to be on the other side of the 'war'.

In addition to Nora being all 'I love him' and 'I cant love him', she seemed different and more of a how should I put it...a pansy. I really liked that Nora in Hush, Hush was all brave and moving forward with little resistance, but in this book she turns around and is nothing like the person in Hush, Hush.

I can not forget Patch. I was really sad that it seemed to me that Patch was barely in this book! Truthfully, the only reason I kept reading was to figure out what Patch was going to do.   I still love Patch, but I don't know if he is going to be enough for me to keep going with this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment